Managing payroll, accounting, and all other financial responsibilities in house and at once is time-consuming and prone to errors. A number of businesses, however, still do these activities themselves; not realizing such routine admin work is getting more complex by the day, which is a drain on valuable resources.
Fair and Square being one of the most experienced outsourced payroll companies in Dubai UAE, provides excellent outsourced payroll services that can carter to your needs. The core of any company’s success is its team or the employees.
The payroll process can be quite complicated. Thus taking so much time with the entire WPS payroll, deductions, hourly or monthly wage, holiday records, sick leaves, overtime, etc. that you need to keep track of. Since payroll is an essential part of a business’ financial side. It shouldn’t be taken lightly. There are even laws and regulations that payroll is associated with, and for this reason, precise records should be kept. This is one of the reasons why if you are in the UAE, you need to outsource payroll services in Dubai since this is the key to organized and error-free payroll. With us, you can be assured that WPS payroll and all other duties will be handled by us with quality and free of risks.
We being a payroll outsourcing company in Dubai UAE, help in creating and processing the payroll on each employee along with a separate track of all the allowances paid, also maintain the end of the services benefits along with the air fare and leave pay.
Scope of Outsourcing Payroll services:
- Initial setup of the payroll components
- Setup of holiday records for each employee
- Adequate pay and deduction components on the payroll system to meet your requirements
- Fine tuning of the payroll system to ensure a smooth running of the payroll
- Updating of compulsory elements according to the potential modifications/evolutions
- Transmission and insertion of possible modifications of payroll elements
- Sending of transfer orders to the bank
- Pay slips validation
- Processing of monthly payroll for all employees, taking in account salary entitlements, other benefits, and all required deductions
- Maintaining monthly payroll register for submission
- Review of bank transfer letters, salaries/payroll cheques, and payment vouchers
- Monthly pay slips for each employee
- Calculation of statutory gratuity payments
- Preparation of journal voucher by cost center